OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Trained and Certified Technicians
Our crew leads are trained and certified through Phil Acklands Kitchen Exhaust System Cleaning Program in Fort Worth Texas. They are experienced with the proper techniques and inspection requirements.
Employee background checks
We often need to work after hours. You need to trust your service providers. We are locally owned and operated and our reputation is built on trust and dependability. All of our technicians are subject to complete criminal record checks.
When we say we will be there, we show up on time and ready to do the job right the first time. You can be sure your kitchen will be serviced and ready to go when we leave.
When we leave a kitchen it is in a better state than when we arrived. No mess left behind, nothing out of place. We get it, some cooks are pretty particular with their set-up, we respect it.
Reporting: Accurate, Organized and Efficient
We provide you with all the necessary reporting within the next business day and more often than not, sooner. Our reports includes before and after photos, the After-Service Follow-up Report, and certificate of performance. Also any service reports required by the city.
Record of Service
No more worrying about filing reports and maintaining a record. As long as you are our client we maintain all the records and reports from all services in an organized and accurate manner for your insurance providers or city inspectors.
Invoicing provided within one business day. All major credit cards accepted. Conveniently pay your invoice online.
As a business owner you don’t want anyone providing you services that isn’t properly insured. We carry a high level of liability insurance and can provide proof on request.
Our goal is to build our reputation on reliability, dependability, and to provide all our clients with great personal customer service. We are Saskatchewan business owners helping Saskatchewan business owners.
Of course, our process will vary based on the needs of each individual kitchen. You can leave it up to our highly trained experts to determine which process is best for your system.
Each kitchen system is different and may require a different process. This is where experience and training allow us to be efficient with any kitchen exhaust system.
The following is the general process for most standard kitchen systems:
- Cover all cooking appliances and move anything that is designed to move
- Our technicians set up a ‘curtain’ around the hood which directs all grease, waste water, and debris into a waste containment. This process protects your kitchen appliances and equipment.
- We use magnetic duct scrapers and hand scrapers to clear bulky grease and build up.
- We inspect the exhaust fan and grease containment system on the exterior of the building. Some roof fans do not have hinge kits installed and do require them. This is a service we do provide.
- Application of powerful yet environmentally safe degreaser to the fan, duct work, and hood with a high temp power washer followed by power washing.
- If the system has lengths of vertical duct above certain height we will send our remote duct spinner down the system to clean some inaccessible locations. This can be lowered down the duct cleaning the system with high psi and temperature water.
Things to consider
- Some systems are in serious need of cleaning. If the build-up is extreme your system may take multiple cleanings to get down to bare metal or may require more time on the initial service.
This can lead to the initial service estimates being higher than anticipated. Once you are a routine client of Jet Services and are a scheduled semi-annually, quarterly or monthly client (based on your operation and the NFPA 96) your cleaning costs will become lower.
Based out of Saskatoon with the ability to service Prince Albert, North Battleford, and Melfort area.
If you have a larger project outside of these locations call anytime to discuss how we can get involved.